• Beach Tourism:
Beautiful beaches on golden sand with palm trees and refreshing breeze. Swim in warm blue water, Water Ski, Sports fishing, Scuba diving, and wind Surfing.
• Roqueta Isle : Roqueta Isle is famous for scuba diving and snorkeling. Glass bottomed boats are available from “Caletilla” to Roqueta Isle to help you see the marine lives beneath through the clear water of the sea.
• Isla Roqueta Zoo:
It is the world’s only zoo located on an island. Visitors must ascend a hill and walk among the tropical plants to see a variety of animals, including elephants, giraffes, monkeys, and an extensive assortment of snakes.
• Fort of Saint Diego – Museum: This architectural landmark was built to guard the port of Acapulco from pirate attacks in 1616. It has a collection of items from Asia and Europe.
• Centro Internacional (CICI) is a great water sports park with artificial wave pool, aquarium, dolphin and seal diving shows and more. This is a perfect place for a family outing.
• El Veladero (National Park):
The deciduous forest of this park serves as an important source of water to the city of Acapulco. Various birds and reptiles live in the 7,900acre park which is one of the only natural areas surrounding the city. Trails exist for hiking and horseback riding through the park.
• Delfines Paradise:
You may choose to swim with dolphins in their natural habitat. You can also learn about dolphins and interact with them on water platforms also.
• Tres Palos Lagoon:
Located about 20 miles southeast of Downtown Acapulco its an incredible way of experiencing the Mexican wildlife, right beside the tourist destination of Acapulco. This freshwater lagoon is home to several species of fauna and flora, especially tropical birds.
• Cliff Divers at Night:
Fearless cliff divers of La Quebrada can be experienced from club La Perla restaurant which overlooks the cliffs of La Quebrada where the brave cliff divers dive into the ocean in the dark.
• Coyuca Lagoon:
This fresh water lagoon is one of the most important natural attractions. This picture perfect lagoon is thick with palms, water hyacinths and native flora.
GOLF – Acapulco Tourism :
18 hole Acapulco Princess Golf Course, Acapulco Princess Golf Course and Pierre Marques Golf Course.
• Acapulco Princess Golf Course: Ave Playa Revolcadero, Granjas del Marques, Acapulco, (Ph: 1.800.441.1414)
• Pierre Marques Golf Course: Ave Playa Revolcadero, Granjas del Marques, Acapulco, (Ph: 1.800.441.1414)
• Mayan Palace Acapulco Golf Course: Av. Costera de las Palmas Lote C-1-C, Acapulco, (Ph: 1.800.292.9446)
It is am important part of Acapulco Tourism.
La Gran Plaza Mall:
Located along the main road “Costera”. It is the largest mall in Acapulco and has a nice movie theatre and a food court.
Smaller than La Gran Plaza, also located along the “Costera”. It has a cinema, and some pool tables and a bowling alley.
An open-air mall located across from Plaza Bahia, you can find many inexpensive arts and crafts and souvenirs.