Honolulu is one of the largest cities of the state of Hawaii; it is located on the island of Oahu. The place is the center hub for varied commercial activities and transportation needs. It is one of the best and most visited tourist destinations of the state of Hawaii especially the Waikiki beach.
There are varied Honolulu attractions that over a million people visit this place every year, given below are some suggested list of things to do in Honolulu. You can never get bored in this place with so many activities and things to do:
1. Alii Kai Dinner Cruise – this is a two hour cruise that performs live band with island dancers, you can enjoy tasty meals here with the options of grilled chicken, pasta, sautéed mahi mahi, beef sirloin, steamed crab legs and some of the best and amazing views of the place.
2. The Dolphin adventures – The adventure consists of the people participating in deep water encounter in the dolphin territory, here they learn about the physiology, training and anatomy and about the conservation of these unique creatures in the sea. If you are heading to this place, do not forget to carry a swimsuit and towel along. Enjoy the snorkeling adventure by escaping to the wondrous paradise from Ko Olina Marina to the northernmost tip. The dolphin and snorkel adventure gives you amazing dolphin views, flying fish, green sea turtles and whales. You can enjoy the snorkeling by renting good equipment to enjoy your time at Kaena Cliffs.
3. Grand Circle Island Bus tour – the bus tour takes you around some wonderful highlights from Diamond Head to Haleiwa, they take you around to see exotic attractions and the hosted lunch. Some of the destinations they stop at are Halona Point, Pali lookout, Byodo-In and valley of temples.
4. Hawaiian Ray Encounter – you can swim along the special lagoon and enjoy the thrills by swimming in this amazing adventurous place. You can use snorkel, the mask and float vests that are provided here.
5. Kauai, Garden Isle Inter Island tour – takes you down to the adventures that take you round scenic ride up to the Waimea river to the romantic Fern Grotto. The tour takes you along the route of Opaekaa falls lookout and over all Hanapepe valley.
6. Magic of Polynesia at Waikiki beach takes you down the magical trailer that captivates the people of all age groups. Cross all the language barriers and become a part of this wonderful magical moment with beautifully done dazzling lasers, special effects and pyrotechnics. The place also favors you the death trap escape scene and many such defying illusions giving good imaginations. The dinner choices include chicken, sirloin and lobster.
7. The Pearl Harbor museum was created as a memorial to the people who died in surprise attacks by Japanese forces in the year 1941, the place spreads over the sunken portion of USS Arizona. The tour takes you down the narrated ride through National Cemetery of the Pacific and includes historic points.